Download assets here
Cartoon Network’s first official hotel, in collaboration with Palace Entertainment, will bring fan-favorite series to life through an immersive family lodging experience.
With bookings now open for 2020, fans can meet Jake, Finn and Gumball and journey into some of the network’s most iconic hit series including Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls, We Bare Bears and more through the family-friendly, 165-room, nine-acre property located in Lancaster, PA.
The Cartoon Network Hotel will offer a family lodging service unlike anything in the region with branded theming across guest rooms, resort amenities, dining locations and on-site activities.
Erik Resnick, Sr. Vice President, Business Development and Commercial Strategy, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang said: “Connecting our fans to the worlds we create has always been integral to our storytelling. Partnering with Palace Entertainment to open our first hotel is an opportunity to create memories for our fans and families.”
“The Cartoon Network Hotel will be unlike any other property in the region,” said Rolf Paegert, Chief Operating Officer of Palace Entertainment. “Cartoon Network characters and theming will bring the property to life and offer magical, interactive experiences around every turn. This hotel is going to set the standard for guest-focused, themed lodging immersion."
Together with Cartoon Network’s in-house creative/marketing team, and with the creative vision of Los-Angeles based RHETROACTIVE, Inc., the hotel was designed with tasteful nods to the Cartoon Network brand and with iconic characters brought to life in never-before-seen ways throughout the property.
Implemented with custom screens and animation throughout the hotel, the partnership yields new and exciting features including:
- Innovative rooms dedicated to your favorite Cartoon Network Shows. There’s Ben 10, Adventure Time and more!
- Large dream suites with living areas and kitchenettes. Great for big families of 6.
- Guests can swim in the “Land of P’oool” under the watchful eye of Finn and Jake in an expansive resort-style outdoor pool with private cabanas.
- Other water and splash activities include an indoor pool and water slide, and much more.
- A Ben 10-inspired VR “Omnicade” arcade featuring the popular We Bare Bears VR game, and a Ben 10 VR experience.
- Cartoon Kitchen, our full-service restaurant, features delicious dishes straight from your favorite shows including Adventure Time’s Bacon Pancakes.
- Custom merchandise exclusively available at the hotel.
- A We Bare Bears “Bearista” café featuring themed coffee blends, foods and snacks.
Centrally located along the Route 30 commercial stretch in the heart of Lancaster County, the new property sits adjacent to Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park and will offer special park ticket packages to hotel guests.
The Cartoon Network Hotel will be the first time Palace Entertainment partners with an international brand on a lodging property.
Hotel website: https://www.cartoonnetworkhotel.com